Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally a breakk

Finally this week I've gotten a break from homework and tests, which is weird because its midterms this week.  I got luckey and don't have any tests or papers due this week. It's been so nice because the last few weeks I've had no break because I've had so much to do and ALOT of reading. Its been insane!  One thing I wish my high school would've done differently is preparing us for college.  Yeah, they say alot of what we do in high school prepares us for college but in actuality it really doesnt.  Since college started I've been kind of overwhelmed with alot and I wasn't prepared for that coming into college.  I wish my high school would have done a better job preparing us.  I got good grades in school , but often I never had to do anything because we barley had any homework or it was easy enough to finish at school during classes.  This week has reminded me alot of what high school was like because I've barley had to do anything for any of my classes, its been so nice but next week will most likely be back to reality. Without so much homework to do this week I've also been so bored because everyone else has midterms so their all studying and I'll just be sitting in my room with nothing to do.  It's been a very odd wekk but a good break from everything and get caught up on anything I need to.  Now I just need to prepare myself for next week before fall break!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment