Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Years going by soo fast

This saturday is my 19th birthday and i'm very excited! Its scary to realize how much older i'm getting and how fast its going by.  It's so weird to think that around this time next fall i'll be 20!  That seems so old to me and its crazy how fast its coming up and seeing how were all growing up.  It seems like just yesterday I was just a freshman in high school and now four years later i'm a freshman in college!  I already feel like my first semester is flying by because were already almost halfway through this one.  In three years from now i'm going to actually be starting my life and getting a real job.  Thats scary but yet exciting to think about because i'm actually growing up and experiencing new things.  Anyways i'm really excited for this upcoming weekend because it's my birthday and its homecoming week/weekend, so it will be a fun weekend with my friends.  GO CARDiNAlS! =)

1 comment: