Monday, November 1, 2010

Research Paper reflection thus far

So far my research paper has gone pretty well.  I feel like I have a lot of good information and facts that support each side of the argument on animal lab testing. I'm really glad I choose this topic because it has good supporting facts and details that reflect each side of the arguements.  I wrote my rough draft all at once but I kind of wish I would have spaced it out more and wrote it in pieces just so I wouldn't have to do it all at once.  What I think I could of done better is find so more cites other then the ones our group found.  I did find some other good ones but I didn't look as hard since we had some on our group page but they were good sources.  I'm excited to see what I can improve on for my paper so I can begin to write the final draft and hopefully get an A!

No comments:

Post a Comment