Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving breakkkk :)

Next week is break! I'm very excited because I think I'm going home Monday so that tues I can go to work with my mom to see what its like for her job since i have an interest with working with special needs children.  On wed. I think we might be going to Illionios for Thanksgiving, which I'm very excited because I love my aunt and uncles house and I'll get to see my cousins who I haven't seen in awhile.  I always love Thanksgiving because it's fun getting to be with family the whole time who I have missed the most being here at BSU.  But also I can't forget that awesome food were going to have because thats the best part!  I would have to say my favorite dish on Thanksgiving would probably have to be my moms sweet potato castelrole. It's awesome!  Anyways I'm very excited for next week and this week to be over since I have so many tests and projects due, and next week I have nothing due, it'll be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment