Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ballstate sickness

So the last two weeks have sucked so much!  I've just now gotten over my cold completely, i felt like I had it forever.  It was very annoying because it sucked having to sit in class and every five seconds, literally my nose would start running and i would have to sniff over and over.  Along with that my throat would hurt and I would always be so tired.  It sucked having to study because I couldnt even concentrate i felt so miserable :(. Everyone I know has been sick at BSU, well more freshmen then upperclassmen.  Honestly, I think it has to do with the dorm life and how dusty the dorms are! At least mine is and its discusting because with the fans obviously its going to blow everywhere.  Also another main reason is probably , well is , being out late on the weekends and I probably could've taken care of myself better but I'm all better now and i feel much better! So I would say I've learned my lesson, just sucks because now my roomates sick so I feel kind of bad. Heres a video that made me laugh so watch! :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TL3oaHKCko

No comments:

Post a Comment