Wednesday, September 29, 2010

UPC0MiNG WEEKEND =)

This weekend is going to be a very eventful one that I'm very excited for!  My bestfriends sister is getting married and shes basically just my older sister.  Were both in the wedding and were both very excited.  Her family is always so much fun to be around so the reception I'm definatly expecting a good time!  I'll be leaving friday at one after my last class, and then as soon as i get back I have to get ready and go to the rehearsal dinner and rehearsal dinner which will be alot of fun! THEN Saturdays the big day!  The wedding starts at 12 and its actually going to be at their house which will be really cool, haha their country people.  I'm just exctied to be able to go home and see everyone because her family is like my second family and I love being around them, its always a good time!  Well anyways I'm so excited for friday to get here and can't wait to see how the wedding goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment