Tuesday, September 7, 2010

COLTS SEASON!

Now that it is September, it makes it that much closer to COLTS SEASON!  I'm very excited for this season if you couldn't tell i'm a huge Indianapolis Colts fan; I've been raised that to be that way.  Anyway the first game is this Sunday against the Texans, and i'm really excited for this new season to start!  I'm also glad its finally September because that means it will now cool off and my dorm won't be so hot and i won't have to wake up to being sweaty.  I love fall weather because its not too cold and not too hot, its perfect :)  But it does bring us closer to winter which sucks because I just like having winter for about 2 weeks and Christmas and then I get sick of it and want the spring weather.  Anyways GO COLTS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment